Green Fee Rates
To book a tee time online, please click below.
Not all available tee times are listed online due to fluctuations in business. If you do not see what you require, please click here to enquire with one of the team or call us directly on +44(0)1704 872164. We will be happy to help.
Green Fee Rates
The Summer Green Fee here at Formby Golf Club is a day rate and you may play 18, 27 or 36 holes, whichever suits your party best.
2022 Green Fee Rates
Winter Package Jan-Mar, Nov-Dec
- Monday – Friday (anytime) – £340 per tee time
- Sunday (Between 10am – 11am Only) £360 per tee time Incl soup and sandwich Lunch
- Per person rate (Monday – Friday Only) – £110 per person
- Per person rate Sunday – £125 per person
April 2022 – Per Person
- Monday – Friday – £160 (Junior £80)
- Saturday after 3.30pm & Sunday after 2.30pm – £175 (Junior £90)
May, June, July, August and September
- Monday – Friday – £200 (Junior £100)
- Saturday after 3.30pm & Sunday 11.30 – 12 & after 2.30pm – £220 (Junior £110)
- NEW Premium Tuesday, all times 9.30am-11.30am £235
(includes 3 course meal in Dining Room)
- Monday – Friday – £160 (Junior £70)
- Saturday after 3.30pm & Sunday after 2.30pm – £175 (Junior £80)
Open Championship 2023 – Royal Liverpool
2023 sees the Open Championship arrive at Hoylake. Tee times are now available from the Monday 10th July to Sunday 30th July. Please contact the office team on 01704 872164 for more details.
- Dormy Guest – Bed & Breakfast only £75
- Dormy Guest Member – Bed & Breakfast £45
- Additional Round on FLGC (Dormy Guests Only) £55
Gift Vouchers can be purchased and personalised making ideal gifts for the golfing enthusiast.
A 50% per person deposit is required to confirm any booking. Winter Deals must be paid in full at time of booking. The balance is payable upon arrival on your date of play. Please note that this should be done by the group organiser as individual payments are not accepted. All major cards are accepted Diners.
N.B. Deposits are not refundable if the golf is cancelled or the number of players decreases with less than 30 days notice. In the event of a course closure re-booking arrangements will be made.
Visitors are requested to produce a current recognised handicap certificate when registering to play at Formby Golf Club. Maximum handicaps: Gentlemen 28 and Ladies 36. As a guide, visiting golfers playing off higher handicaps are likely to find Formby a very challenging golf course.
As one of the world’s best links courses, we would ask that visitors are respectful of our dress regulations on the course and in our clubhouse.
If you require catering on arrival e.g. English breakfast, bacon sandwiches etc. for an early morning tee time please provide at least 48 hours notice of your requirements. You will be asked to pay for this in advance.